Match DetailResults - SAE - Caversham Primary (Under 9)
|Sat, 11-Dec-2010, Caversham Primary School|
|Further info:||5 rounds, 16 entrants ( in all sections), ages as of: 31-Aug-2010, grade bonus: 5|
|1st||Oliver Bazin||653||7||Cold Ash||5||710||(+57)|
|Alannah Chadwick||7||Abbey Junior||3||500||(new)|
|Darcy Caiazzo||611||8||Emmer Green||3||605||(-6)|
|Christian Judge||631||7||New Scotland Hill||3||624||(-7)|
|10=||Saorla Chadwick||390||6||Abbey Junior||2||403||(+13)|
- The Num column is the position of the player in the final standings list above.
- Each entry in the detail part of the table represents a match from the event.
- An entry consists of:
- the colour used by the player as shown on the left of the row (w=white, b=black, in case you hadn't guessed)
- the tournament number of the opponent (to find who the opponent actually was, look them up via the player num to name list given by the first two columns)
- the result of the match (+: win, =: draw, -: loss).
- If you hover your cursor over a match result, an information box will pop up giving details of the match.
- AOS is average opponent score.
- The Grading Calculation columns (if displayed) are:
- GG - graded games
- GS - score from graded games only
- AOG - average opponent grade (note that if a grade difference is > 350, then the opponent grade is adjusted such that the gap is exactly 350 for the purposes of this calculation)
- ES - expected score (see Grading page for details) //~
- GC - grade change (see Grading page for details)