Match DetailResults - UK Chess Challenge Berkshire MegaFinal (Under 8 Boys)
|Mon, 02-May-2011, Licenced Victuallers School|
|Further info:||6 rounds, 17 entrants ( in all sections), ages as of: 31-Aug-2010, grade bonus: 10|
|1st||Dev Parekh||545||7||Caversham||5||603||(+58)||Under 8 Supremo|
|1st=||James Gan||7||Finchampstead||5||553||(new)||Qualifies for GigaFinal|
|3rd=||Thomas Bruce||621||7||Sonning||4½||627||(+6)||Qualifies for GigaFinal|
|Adil Omar-Mufti||440||7||Radstock||4½||491||(+51)||Qualifies for GigaFinal|
|5=||Dominic Kinsler-Lubienski||615||7||Ridgeway||4||604||(-11)||Qualifies for GigaFinal|
|Oliver Bazin||640||7||Cold Ash||4||624||(-16)||Qualifies for GigaFinal|
|7=||Rowan Vinayak||7||St. John's Beaumont||3||399||(new)|
|Harry Evans||7||St. Michael's Steventon||3||302||(new)|
|Zac Thomas||7||New Scotland Hill||3||311||(new)|
|12=||Toby Jones||7||Gorse Ride||2|
|Michael Brownlow||7||St. Michael's Steventon||2|
- The Num column is the position of the player in the final standings list above.
- Each entry in the detail part of the table represents a match from the event.
- An entry consists of:
- the colour used by the player as shown on the left of the row (w=white, b=black, in case you hadn't guessed)
- the tournament number of the opponent (to find who the opponent actually was, look them up via the player num to name list given by the first two columns)
- the result of the match (+: win, =: draw, -: loss).
- If you hover your cursor over a match result, an information box will pop up giving details of the match.
- AOS is average opponent score.
- The Grading Calculation columns (if displayed) are:
- GG - graded games
- GS - score from graded games only
- AOG - average opponent grade (note that if a grade difference is > 350, then the opponent grade is adjusted such that the gap is exactly 350 for the purposes of this calculation)
- ES - expected score (see Grading page for details) //~
- GC - grade change (see Grading page for details)