Match DetailResults - Berkshire Junior Championship (Beginners)
|Sections:||Beginners | |
|Sat, 15-Oct-2016, Abbey Junior|
|Further info:||9 rounds, 14 entrants (60 in all sections), ages as of: 31-Aug-2016|
|1st||Akshita Saxena||464||8||Abbey Junior||7||516||(+52)|
|1st=||George Taphouse||347||8||Hatch Ride||7||464||(+117)|
|Reeti Sinha||394||10||Abbey Junior||7||468||(+74)|
|5=||Yadveer Gill||8||St. Edward's||5||385||(new)|
|7||Wassim Hidouci||6||Brook Field Primary, Wilts||4½|
|8||Lewis Lloyd||300||9||St. Edward's||4||300||(0)|
|9=||Csilla Rajeev-Lazar||314||6||St. Josephs||3½||300||(-14)|
|Umun Atara||7||Lanesborough, Surrey||3½|
|13||Saaheb Basi||7||Long Close||2½|
|14||Riya Gill||6||Abbey Junior||1|
- The Num column is the position of the player in the final standings list above.
- Each entry in the detail part of the table represents a match from the event.
- An entry consists of:
- the colour used by the player as shown on the left of the row (w=white, b=black, in case you hadn't guessed)
- the tournament number of the opponent (to find who the opponent actually was, look them up via the player num to name list given by the first two columns)
- the result of the match (+: win, =: draw, -: loss).
- If you hover your cursor over a match result, an information box will pop up giving details of the match.
- AOS is average opponent score.
- The Grading Calculation columns (if displayed) are:
- GG - graded games
- GS - score from graded games only
- AOG - average opponent grade (note that if a grade difference is > 350, then the opponent grade is adjusted such that the gap is exactly 350 for the purposes of this calculation)
- ES - expected score (see Grading page for details) //~
- GC - grade change (see Grading page for details)