Match DetailResults - SAE - Abbey Junior
|Sat, 30-Sep-2017, Abbey Junior|
|Further info:||6 rounds, 16 entrants, ages as of: 31-Aug-2017, grade bonus: 5|
|1st||Daniel Shek||713||8||Yateley Manor||6||773||(+60)|
|3rd||Shree Rao||494||9||Abbey Junior||4||533||(+39)|
|Caleb Lancaster||9||All Saints Junior||3½||484||(new)|
|8=||Anirudh Premkumar||549||6||Langley Hall Primary||3||554||(+5)|
|Shreya Gaddam||417||13||Herschel Grammar||3||454||(+37)|
|11=||Avani Pandith||316||8||Abbey Junior||2½||329||(+13)|
|Salil Kulkarni||10||Hawkedon Primary||2½||379||(new)|
|15||Hermione Smith||7||Abbey Junior||1½|
- The Num column is the position of the player in the final standings list above.
- Each entry in the detail part of the table represents a match from the event.
- An entry consists of:
- the colour used by the player as shown on the left of the row (w=white, b=black, in case you hadn't guessed)
- the tournament number of the opponent (to find who the opponent actually was, look them up via the player num to name list given by the first two columns)
- the result of the match (+: win, =: draw, -: loss).
- If you hover your cursor over a match result, an information box will pop up giving details of the match.
- AOS is average opponent score.
- The Grading Calculation columns (if displayed) are:
- GG - graded games
- GS - score from graded games only
- AOG - average opponent grade (note that if a grade difference is > 350, then the opponent grade is adjusted such that the gap is exactly 350 for the purposes of this calculation)
- ES - expected score (see Grading page for details) //~
- GC - grade change (see Grading page for details)