Match DetailResults - SAE - Reading School (Minor Section)
|Sat, 18-Nov-2017, Reading School|
|Further info:||6 rounds, 23 entrants (40 in all sections), ages as of: 2017-08-31, grade bonus: 5|
|1st=||Shreya Gaddam||464||13||Herschel Grammar||5||540||(+76)|
|3rd=||Avani Pandith||404||8||Abbey Junior||4½||478||(+74)|
|Ryansh Anand||9||Brockhurst & Marlston||2½||390||(new)|
|Elizabeth Ryder||8||St. Anne's||2½||333||(new)|
- The Num column is the position of the player in the final standings list above.
- Each entry in the detail part of the table represents a match from the event.
- An entry consists of:
- the colour used by the player as shown on the left of the row (w=white, b=black, in case you hadn't guessed)
- the tournament number of the opponent (to find who the opponent actually was, look them up via the player num to name list given by the first two columns)
- the result of the match (+: win, =: draw, -: loss).
- If you hover your cursor over a match result, an information box will pop up giving details of the match.
- AOS is average opponent score.
- The Grading Calculation columns (if displayed) are:
- GG - graded games
- GS - score from graded games only
- AOG - average opponent grade (note that if a grade difference is > 350, then the opponent grade is adjusted such that the gap is exactly 350 for the purposes of this calculation)
- ES - expected score (see Grading page for details) //~
- GC - grade change (see Grading page for details)