Junior ChessResults - County Team Trials (U9, U11, and U11 Girls) (Under 9)
|Sat, 07-Oct-2017, Claires Court Junior Boys School|
|Further info:||5 rounds, 6 entrants (26 in all sections), ages as of: 2017-08-31|
|1st||Josh Sharma||625||8||Claires Court Junior Boys||5||680||(+55)|
|2nd=||Anirudh Premkumar||554||6||Langley Hall Primary||3||585||(+31)|
|Aaran Hitschmann||8||Claires Court Junior Boys||3|
|Moksha Suriarachchi||508||8||Claires Court Junior Boys||2||509||(+1)|
|(see below for information on how to use this table)|
- The Num column is the position of the player in the final standings list above.
- Each entry in the detail part of the table represents a match from the event.
- An entry consists of:
- the colour used by the player as shown on the left of the row (w=white, b=black, in case you hadn't guessed)
- the tournament number of the opponent (to find who the opponent actually was, look them up via the player num to name list given by the first two columns)
- the result of the match (+: win, =: draw, -: loss).
- AOS is average opponent score.