Match DetailResults - UK Chess Challenge Qualifier - St Nicholas, Hurst
|Sat, 13-Jan-2018, St. Nicholas Primary School, Hurst|
|Further info:||7 rounds, 16 entrants, ages as of: 31-Aug-2017, grade bonus: 5
(note: scoring system is 3-2-1 for win-draw-lose)
|See also:||Printer-friendly page|
|1st||Rudra Debnath||569||7||Ryvers||18||648||(+79)||Qualified for MegaFinal|
|2nd=||Catherine Pham||717||10||All Saints Junior||17||741||(+24)||Qualified for MegaFinal|
|Clemence Pham||687||8||All Saints Infants||17||712||(+25)||Qualified for MegaFinal|
|George Taphouse||644||9||Hatch Ride||17||661||(+17)||Qualified for MegaFinal|
|5=||Seyon Rajeev-Lazar||654||9||St. Josephs||16||677||(+23)|
|Francesca Blackwell||578||13||The Abbey||16||578||(0)|
|8=||Aditya Mali||529||10||Radstock||14||549||(+20)||Qualified for MegaFinal|
|Aayush Dewangan||6||Langley Hall Primary||14||529||(new)||Qualified for MegaFinal|
|10=||Mykhailo Gryva||727||9||EP Collier||13||641||(-86)|
|Kathryn Thomas||566||14||The Abbey||13||543||(-23)|
|Jodie Legg||413||13||The Abbey||13||396||(-17)|
|16||Kanishka Suriarachchi||6||Claires Court Junior Boys||7|
- The Num column is the position of the player in the final standings list above.
- Each entry in the detail part of the table represents a match from the event.
- An entry consists of:
- the colour used by the player as shown on the left of the row (w=white, b=black, in case you hadn't guessed)
- the tournament number of the opponent (to find who the opponent actually was, look them up via the player num to name list given by the first two columns)
- the result of the match (+: win, =: draw, -: loss).
- If you hover your cursor over a match result, an information box will pop up giving details of the match.
- AOS is average opponent score.
- The Grading Calculation columns (if displayed) are:
- GG - graded games
- GS - score from graded games only
- AOG - average opponent grade (note that if a grade difference is > 350, then the opponent grade is adjusted such that the gap is exactly 350 for the purposes of this calculation)
- ES - expected score (see Grading page for details) //~
- GC - grade change (see Grading page for details)