Match DetailResults - UK Chess Challenge Qualifier - St Nicholas, Hurst
|Sat, 02-Mar-2019, St. Nicholas Primary School, Hurst|
|Further info:||7 rounds, 17 entrants, ages as of: 31-Aug-2018, grade bonus: 5
(note: scoring system is 3-2-1 for win-draw-lose)
|1st||Boris Stoyanov||823||10||20||880||(+57)||Qualified for MegaFinal|
|2nd=||Shree Rao||719||10||Abbey Junior||17||746||(+27)||Qualified for MegaFinal|
|Rudra Debnath||625||8||Ryvers||17||697||(+72)||Qualified for MegaFinal|
|4||Cian Ward||7||Richmond||16||Qualified for MegaFinal|
|5=||George Taphouse||744||10||Hatch Ride||15||727||(-17)|
|Ronak Dora||458||9||Micklands||15||520||(+62)||Qualified for MegaFinal|
|Radha Billore||566||8||Castleview||15||578||(+12)||Qualified for MegaFinal|
|Mykhailo Gryva||780||10||EP Collier||15||759||(-21)|
|Sumant Pande||570||8||Ryvers School||15||585||(+15)|
|11=||Ilham Ibrahimli||342||8||Manorcroft Primary||13||348||(+6)|
|Alexander Conlon||391||7||Manor School Primary||13||383||(-8)|
|15||Joshua Wilson||318||9||St. Nicholas, Hurst||12||300||(-18)|
|16||Harley Russell||346||8||St. Nicholas, Hurst||11||300||(-46)|
|17||George Conlon||5||Manor School Primary||10||Qualified for MegaFinal|
- The Num column is the position of the player in the final standings list above.
- Each entry in the detail part of the table represents a match from the event.
- An entry consists of:
- the colour used by the player as shown on the left of the row (w=white, b=black, in case you hadn't guessed)
- the tournament number of the opponent (to find who the opponent actually was, look them up via the player num to name list given by the first two columns)
- the result of the match (+: win, =: draw, -: loss).
- If you hover your cursor over a match result, an information box will pop up giving details of the match.
- AOS is average opponent score.
- The Grading Calculation columns (if displayed) are:
- GG - graded games
- GS - score from graded games only
- AOG - average opponent grade (note that if a grade difference is > 350, then the opponent grade is adjusted such that the gap is exactly 350 for the purposes of this calculation)
- ES - expected score (see Grading page for details) //~
- GC - grade change (see Grading page for details)