Match DetailResults - SAE - Reading School
|Sat, 09-Feb-2019, Reading School|
|Further info:||5 rounds, 22 entrants, ages as of: 31-Aug-2018, grade bonus: 5|
|1st=||Archie Warren||11||South Farnham||4½||962||(new)|
|4=||Mykhailo Gryva||763||10||EP Collier||3½||780||(+17)|
|Orla Warren||9||South Farnham||3½||709||(new)|
|George Taphouse||758||10||Hatch Ride||3||744||(-14)|
|Shree Rao||707||10||Abbey Junior||3||709||(+2)|
|Moksha Suriarachchi||597||9||Claires Court Junior Boys||3||635||(+38)|
|11=||Eshitha Ramesh||404||7||Abbey Junior||2½||418||(+14)||Minor trophy winner|
|Riya Gill||405||8||Abbey Junior||2||438||(+33)|
|Ilham Ibrahimli||339||8||Manorcroft Primary||2||342||(+3)|
|19=||Aanya Marwah||7||Abbey Junior||1|
|21=||Aanya Adhikari||6||Abbey Junior||½|
|Naisha Agrawal||7||Abbey Junior||½|
- The Num column is the position of the player in the final standings list above.
- Each entry in the detail part of the table represents a match from the event.
- An entry consists of:
- the colour used by the player as shown on the left of the row (w=white, b=black, in case you hadn't guessed)
- the tournament number of the opponent (to find who the opponent actually was, look them up via the player num to name list given by the first two columns)
- the result of the match (+: win, =: draw, -: loss).
- If you hover your cursor over a match result, an information box will pop up giving details of the match.
- AOS is average opponent score.
- The Grading Calculation columns (if displayed) are:
- GG - graded games
- GS - score from graded games only
- AOG - average opponent grade (note that if a grade difference is > 350, then the opponent grade is adjusted such that the gap is exactly 350 for the purposes of this calculation)
- ES - expected score (see Grading page for details) //~
- GC - grade change (see Grading page for details)