Match DetailResults - SAE - Langley Grammar (U80 Section)
|Sun, 31-Mar-2019, Langley Grammar|
|Further info:||7 rounds, 20 entrants (34 in all sections), ages as of: 31-Aug-2018, grade bonus: 5|
|See also:||Printer-friendly page|
|5=||Sumant Pande||605||8||Ryvers School||4½||606||(+1)|
|Siddharth Josyula||466||7||Lynch Hill||4½||523||(+57)|
|Vibhush Pusapadi||9||Manorcroft Primary||3||439||(new)|
|Naisha Agrawal||7||Abbey Junior||2||351||(new)|
|Ashwath Kumar Kota||2||348||(new)|
- The Num column is the position of the player in the final standings list above.
- Each entry in the detail part of the table represents a match from the event.
- An entry consists of:
- the colour used by the player as shown on the left of the row (w=white, b=black, in case you hadn't guessed)
- the tournament number of the opponent (to find who the opponent actually was, look them up via the player num to name list given by the first two columns)
- the result of the match (+: win, =: draw, -: loss).
- If you hover your cursor over a match result, an information box will pop up giving details of the match.
- AOS is average opponent score.
- The Grading Calculation columns (if displayed) are:
- GG - graded games
- GS - score from graded games only
- AOG - average opponent grade (note that if a grade difference is > 350, then the opponent grade is adjusted such that the gap is exactly 350 for the purposes of this calculation)
- ES - expected score (see Grading page for details) //~
- GC - grade change (see Grading page for details)