Match DetailResults - UK Chess Challenge Berkshire MegaFinal (Under 9 Boys)
|Sun, 07-Apr-2019, Bulmershe|
|Further info:||6 rounds, 23 entrants (180 in all sections), ages as of: 31-Aug-2018, grade bonus: 10|
|David J Varghese||4|
|Ianto Naef Schmid||n/a||3½|
|Sumant Pande||54||8||Ryvers School||3½|
|Jintian Guo James||n/a||3½|
|Harley Russell||22||8||St. Nicholas, Hurst||3|
|Ilham Ibrahimli||8||Manorcroft Primary||3|
|Kaushik S Linga||n/a||2½|
- The Num column is the position of the player in the final standings list above.
- Each entry in the detail part of the table represents a match from the event.
- An entry consists of:
- the colour used by the player as shown on the left of the row (w=white, b=black, in case you hadn't guessed)
- the tournament number of the opponent (to find who the opponent actually was, look them up via the player num to name list given by the first two columns)
- the result of the match (+: win, =: draw, -: loss).
- If you hover your cursor over a match result, an information box will pop up giving details of the match.
- AOS is average opponent score.