Match DetailResults - Langley Open (Under 60 grade)
|Sun, 15-Sep-2019, Langley Grammar|
|Further info:||6 rounds, 7 entrants (21 in all sections), ages as of: 31-Aug-2018, grade bonus: 5|
|1st||Sai Dheeraj Vadlamudi||6|
|2nd=||Alexander Conlon||393||8||Manor School Primary||4||398||(+5)|
|4=||George Conlon||6||Manor School Primary||3|
|6||Dildarav Lishoy Gengis Paratazham||2|
|7||F Oliver A Hill-Wood||0|
|(see below for information on how to use this table)||Show grading data|
|1||Sai Dheeraj Vadlamudi||b7+||w2+||b4+||w3+||b5+||w6+||6||2.7||1||1||350|
|6||Dildarav Lishoy Gengis Paratazham||w4=||bye+||b2=||w5-||b3-||b1-||2||3.3||1||0.5||350|
|7||F Oliver A Hill-Wood||w1-||b3-||b5-||w2-||0||4.3||1||0||350|
- The Num column is the position of the player in the final standings list above.
- Each entry in the detail part of the table represents a match from the event.
- An entry consists of:
- the colour used by the player as shown on the left of the row (w=white, b=black, in case you hadn't guessed)
- the tournament number of the opponent (to find who the opponent actually was, look them up via the player num to name list given by the first two columns)
- the result of the match (+: win, =: draw, -: loss).
- If you hover your cursor over a match result, an information box will pop up giving details of the match.
- AOS is average opponent score.
- The Grading Calculation columns (if displayed) are:
- GG - graded games
- GS - score from graded games only
- AOG - average opponent grade (note that if a grade difference is > 350, then the opponent grade is adjusted such that the gap is exactly 350 for the purposes of this calculation)
- ES - expected score (see Grading page for details) //~
- GC - grade change (see Grading page for details)