Match DetailResults - Berkshire Junior Championship 2019 (Beginners)
|Sections:||Beginners | |
|Sat, 26-Oct-2019, Abbey Junior|
|Further info:||8 rounds, 24 entrants (88 in all sections), ages as of: 31-Aug-2018, grade bonus: 10|
|1st||Abi Narenthiran||54||10||Abbey Junior||6½|
|2nd=||Aanya Adhikari||7||7||Abbey Junior||5½|
|Ilham Ibrahimli||45||9||Manorcroft Primary||5½|
|7=||Charlie Tran||9||Maidenhead Junior Club||4|
|14=||Emma Xiao||6||Abbey Junior||3|
|Sukh Mann||7||Abbey Junior||3|
|Isabella Huhn||0||7||Abbey Junior||3|
|Daniel Ness||7||St. Edward's||3|
|Adam Bashier||7||St. Edward's||2½|
|21=||James McKenna||6||St. Edward's||1|
|Siddhant Pandey||6||St. Edward's||1|
|24||Patrick McKenna||6||St. Edward's||0|
- The Num column is the position of the player in the final standings list above.
- Each entry in the detail part of the table represents a match from the event.
- An entry consists of:
- the colour used by the player as shown on the left of the row (w=white, b=black, in case you hadn't guessed)
- the tournament number of the opponent (to find who the opponent actually was, look them up via the player num to name list given by the first two columns)
- the result of the match (+: win, =: draw, -: loss).
- If you hover your cursor over a match result, an information box will pop up giving details of the match.
- AOS is average opponent score.